We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Sera Cardigan is a lightweight and easy to layer sweater. Featuring a classic fit this crochet cardigan is comfortable for around the house or a day out. It’s perfect for an evening walk, or passeggiata serale. Made with double crochets, the stitch pattern is simple and easy to remember. I wanted minimal seaming on this design, but all the customizing ability. You can easily adjust length of the sweater or the sleeves. And there are only seams on the shoulders and armholes!"
Double Crochet, Single Crochet, Minimal Seaming
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” x 4” = 13 dc x 8 rows of dc
Finished SizeXS (30”) S (34”) M (38”) L (42) XL (46”) 2X (50”) 3X (54”) 4X (58”) 5X (62”)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters