Athena Crochet Shrug Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a quick project that transforms a simple stitch pattern into a gorgeous shrug using a few increase rows. Each side of the shrug begins at the cuff and is worked toward the center. Upon completion of the second half, the two sides are crocheted together in pattern for a seamless construction. This crochet pattern features Be So Sporty Yarn, #2 sport weighty yarn, 100% bamboo. Be So Sporty Yarn is available exclusively on Kristin Omdahl's website."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 stitch pattern repeats and 11 rows = 4 in (10cm) in blocked lace stitch pattern.
Finished SizeBack is 26 (28, 30) in or 66 (71, 76.2)cm long and shrug is 60 (63, 66) in or 152.4 (160, 167.6)cm from cuff to cuff.
975 (1171, 1405) yds or 891.5 (1071, 1536)m #2 sport weighty yarn
H/8 (5mm) crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters