Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet a simple oversized cardigan using only stitch! This crochet cardigan is beginner-friendly and made from 5 rectangles using only double crochet. The free pattern includes step-by-step photos and a guided video tutorial. This crochet cardigan is super cozy and perfect for those chilly mornings. It's a great staple piece to have in your wardrobe. Pair it with some jeans and a t-shirt or use it as a comfy coverup on a dress. Either way, it adds the perfect touch to any outfit! "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 rows x 16 stitches = 4″ inch square
Finished SizeS/M OR L/XL
- Sport Weight Yarn
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Phoebe is a lightweight poncho that is perfect to dress up your summer wardrobe. It is quick and easy to make, so its a great beginner… Continue reading: "Phoebe Asymmetrical Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters