8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Aurora Cardigan For Women
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet cardigans are great to wear for seasonal transition pieces as they’re great for layering during the spring and fall. They’re also great for all day wear when the temps are bitter cold. Dress them up, dress them down. You really can’t go wrong when wrapped up in a crochet sweater to help keep you warm! In early August when I took Claire shopping for new clothes for school, she found a simple, grey cardigan that she loved. I purchased it for her, but it was so thin and not nearly warm enough for our frigid winters. I loved the simplicity of the store bought cardigan, the simple shape, classic fit, and pockets. Pockets were one of Claire’s “must have” requests. This is where inspiration for the Aurora Cardigan came from."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdult Women Sizes S through 5X
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- Crochet Cathedral Doily
- Bottom Up Shawl
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet