Aurora Cardigan For Women
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet cardigans are great to wear for seasonal transition pieces as they’re great for layering during the spring and fall. They’re also great for all day wear when the temps are bitter cold. Dress them up, dress them down. You really can’t go wrong when wrapped up in a crochet sweater to help keep you warm! In early August when I took Claire shopping for new clothes for school, she found a simple, grey cardigan that she loved. I purchased it for her, but it was so thin and not nearly warm enough for our frigid winters. I loved the simplicity of the store bought cardigan, the simple shape, classic fit, and pockets. Pockets were one of Claire’s “must have” requests. This is where inspiration for the Aurora Cardigan came from."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdult Women Sizes S through 5X
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanket is the 8th pattern in the Amazing Grace Free Crochet Pattern Series! This adorable baby crochet… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters