We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you love keeping your tootsies warm, then these crochet loafers will do the trick. Find some time in your busy day to work up these cozy slippers. This is the best way to keep your feet nice and warm anytime of year. These free crochet shoes will keep your little feet happy. We’ll be using three crochet stitches that are worked in rounds, then crochet back & forth single crochet to create the top of the loafer. I am using Sugar ‘N Cream cotton yarn, but any #4 worsted weight yarn will do. Materials Lily Sugar’n Cream #4 worsted weight yarn, 200 yards 4 mm Hook Stitch markers Tapestry Needle"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sc x 15 rows = approximately 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm)
Finished SizeSizes S(5-6) 8 in M(7-8) 9 in L(9-10) 10 in
Lily Sugar’n Cream #4 worsted weight yarn, 200 yards
- 4 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters