Puff Stitch Slouchy Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The hat is perfect for the colder fall & winter months. In this written pattern and video tutorial, I will be teaching you how to create the crochet puff stitch hat with a brim. Don't worry, I'll make the process super easy. We'll be using single crochet to work up the brim for this adult crochet pattern. This slouchy beanie is perfect for a gift or for yourself! Materials Red Heart Super Saver yarn 5 & 4 mm hook"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size20.5-22 inch head circumference
- Red Heart Super Saver 300 yards
- 5 mm hook
- 4 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters