Basic Wrap Pullover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you love creating simple garments, you’re also going to love the Basic Wrap Pullover! I set out to create a simple sweater, using basic stitches, meaning it’s both easy to wear & make! The Basic Wrap Pullover is the perfect easy crochet sweater for women. Choose between sizes from XS to 5XL or customize it to your own by following the size adjustments. The pullover doesn’t have fancy stitches, & all you need to know is basic crochet stitches such as single crochet, treble crochet & chains. Pick your favorite color & make this basic garment for your wardrobe. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured over treble crochet stitches:
14 stitches per 10 cm / 4”.
Measured over alternating 1 row with single crochet, 1 row with treble crochet:
8 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tranquil Tides Blanket
- Snow Globe Towel Topper
- Kj Infinity Scarf
- Simple Crochet Beanie Pattern
- Thin Headband Crochet Pattern
- Cocoa Wrap
- Festive Bauble Bunting
- Crochet Christmas Stocking
- Prerna Tunisian Scarf
- Reef Crochet Basket Pattern 9.0
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters