We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"If you want something comfortable and cute to wear around the house, these chunky boat slippers are perfect for you. The chunky yarn gives them a squishy and beautiful texture, and they work up quickly with the large stitches. The boat-shoe style is fun, and these slippers make a lovely gift."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 sts = 3"
- Two Colors of Super Chunky Yarn
- J and K hooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Alpine Winter Headband
- Super Sturdy Crochet Basket with Handles
- Vincent the Dragon
- Necrocia the Zombie Mermaid
- The Elgin Tote Bag and Cup Cozy
- Crochet Baby Dress Free Pattern
- At the Shore Baby Blanket
- Colour Block Make Up Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet