Simple Spa Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Simple Spa Slippers are cozy and oh so easy to crochet! They are soft, squishy, and a free crochet pattern on Moogly in 3 sizes! The stitches used to make the Simple Spa Stitches are super easy - it’s all single crochet! The only “tricky” bit is the sc2tog decrease, which is the first decrease you likely learned. To keep this pattern as simple as can be, I’ve made both right and left feet the same. So there is minimal shaping - and you don’t have to think about which one goes on which foot. Slippers like this are also great for those with flat and wide feet, like me - for once, my feet don’t overhang the soles!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size(US Women's shoe size): 4-6 (7-9, 10-12)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet