This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Loveable Puffy Socks Slipper Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Hello Friends! Today topic is my new project of baby Socks for 3-6 months size, you can easily to change the size of the socks /slipper in large or small, it’s very easy and comfortable for kids, and for more understanding we make the same video tutorial. Hope you like it. This is a pair of baby socks slippers shoes works in new and latest fashion. It is a small size booties; I made this for 3 to 6 months baby boy. We used #3 DK weight yarn with 4mm (G) hook ,for other sizes we mention in below in my pattern. I have a lot of fun to crochet them, it is very easy pattern to understand with the same video tutorial for all my followers who are making and learning baby shoes. I made step by step pictures for easier to understand the pattern. I used the 2 of the colors dark blue and dark peach colors yarn, you can add one or more for the pattern if you want. for the cap watch my free pattern of Baby Puff Cap"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
length of Socks = 4 inches (5sc x 4 Rows = 1 inch)
Size: small 3 to 6 months baby
Finished Size Size: small 3 to 6 months baby
- Tow colors dark blue and dark peach color Dk Weight #3 yarn(16-20 stitches = 1 inch)
- Crochet needle
- Hook size. 4mm (G) Hook
Read NextColorful Summer Slippers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Biscuit Blanket
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Goat Soup Bowl Cozy
- Lion Soup Bowl Cozy
- Bear Soup Bowl Cozy
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Frock-simple Easy Pattern
- The Modern Tote Bag
- Mini Crochet Bear
- Savvy Muse Cowl
- Savvy Muse Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters