Goldie Crochet Slippers
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have created an easy pattern for crochet slippers. If you are a beginner this is a great pattern to give a try. The entire pattern is created using single crochet with optional reverse single crochets. Don’t worry I have provided an additional crochet video tutorial for these slippers above. The video takes you step by step through the written pattern. Verbiage may be different in the video for fluency purposes. You can probably tell by the look of my site, but yellow and gold are my favorite colors. I’m using Bernats Softee Chunky yarn in the color “Golden”. This is a #6 weight ultra soft acrylic yarn. Size options include: Women's 5-12 Please make sure to check your gauge before getting started. Approximately 210 yards. 2 skeins of Bernats Softee Chunky Yarn"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 Sc = 4 in
12 Rows = 4 in
Finished SizeWomens’ shoe 5-12 (US)
Approximately 210 yards. 2 skeins of Bernats Softee Chunky Yarn
- 6 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dishcloths made using the v-stitch." Continue reading: "Summer Breeze Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Julia Top
- Cinnamon Spiced Ribbed Sweater
- Crochet Mindful Makeup Palette Pattern
- Handsome Little Turkey
- Ocean Orca Whale
- Fallen Leaves Coaster Pattern
- C2c Pig
- Gentle Forest Beanie
- Minecraft Ghast C2c Crochet Block
- Angry Emoji C2c Crochet Block
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters