31 Lacy Crochet Shawls
Crochet lace shawls to wear all year 'round!
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
What better way to bring in the fresh spring season than with new crochet lace patterns? As the temperatures begin to warm and the snow begins to thaw we see more and more lightweight items in the windows of department stores. If you're looking to liven up your wardrobe this season then feast your eyes on these crochet shawl patterns.
Lace crochet patterns, especially crochet lace shawl patterns are brilliant to have on-hand for spring. Not only are they lightweight and easy to wear, but you can dress them up or dress them down depending on what look you're going for each day. Some crochet shawl patterns are versatile in that you can wear them as a cowl or scarf, too. However you choose to sport the crochet shawl pattern, you will love the look and feel of the lace.
Table of Contents
Crocheting a prayer shawl is surprisingly simple to do, so crocheters of practically any skill level can work up any one of the free crochet patterns inside our latest collection. Choose any color you want to crochet these free prayer shawls: 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
Purple Lacy Crochet Shawl Patterns
- Small Fans ShawlThis Small Fans Shawl has an open pattern making it breathable yet exquisite. Make this free crochet shawl pattern in a Blue Violet color to relax your senses and your mood.
- Wrap and Go ShawlFor another cozy shawl, work up this oversized shawl - complete with video tutorial!
- Purple Serenity ShawlThis Purple Serenity Shawl is super easy to work up and creates a perfect triangular pattern. Use only one and a half skeins of yarn in a v-stitch pattern, and your crochet shawl is ready to wear. The design is perfect for spring and fall because it's a warm accessory but it won't let you overheat in the nice in-between months.
- Glitter Goddess ShawlA dd some glam to your closet with the Glitter Goddess Shawl. Red Heart Boutique Swanky yarn is used to work up this stunning crochet shawl, which features oval shaped sequins that have been dyed to match the yarn color. Drape this elegant shawl over your shoulders before a fancy dinner date or a night out on the town.
- Say a Little Prayer ShawlThe Say a Little Prayer Shawl from Red Heart is an easy crochet pattern to make for someone that need a little extra comfort and support in their life. If you or someone you know is struggling either mentally, emotionally, or physically, then this free crochet shawl is just what the doctor ordered. It will not only provide warmth to anyone that wears it, but also comfort and love. It's a truly heartwarming feeling to know that this cozy crochet shawl was made specifically for you by someone that loves you.
- Beauty and the Beast ShawlTale as old as time... this Beauty and the Beast Shawl is timeless and beautiful. This pretty crochet shawl looks like something Belle would wear in the classic fairy tale. Pretty enough for an everyday princess, this crochet shawl features a beautiful crochet flower pattern for a rose, which adds a feminine detail.
- Waltzing Fans ShawlMake a waltzing fans shawl with this free crochet shawl pattern. If purple is your color then you'll love this shawl. You can also use lace instead of worsted weight yarn for a fabulous design.
- Butterfly Fling Crochet ShawlThe Butterfly Fling Crochet Shawl is fun, flirty and fast to create! This crochet pattern is best for intermediate crocheters due to the intricacies of the lacy pattern, but the end result is delightfully patterned and oh-so-stylish.
- Romantic Lacy Crochet StoleIf you're looking for an easy but beautiful accessory to work up, this Romantic Lacy Crochet Stole is for you. The rows are repeated throughout, but make an intriguing design for the perfect crochet stole pattern. The best part is that, because of the repeated design, this crochet pattern really doesn't take that long for you to work up.
Blue Crochet Lace Shawl Patterns
- Stop and Stare Crochet ShawlThe beautiful design of this crocheted shawl is definitely impressive. The Stop and Stare Crochet Shawl features a classic ripple design with a light and lacy look. It's an intermediate crochet pattern to work up that can be made with practically any yarn you want, with the exception of novelty yarns.
- Splendid Scalloped V-Stitch ShawlEasy to pack and take with you anywhere, this Splendid Scalloped V-Stitch Shawl will make you ready for any season no matter where you are. It's a beautiful crochet shawl pattern that is light and airy but adds a nice layer when there's a little bit of a chill in the air. Because of its classy and sophisticated look, it is even perfect for those date nights at nice restaurants or for when you're out on the town.
- Lucky Springtime Crochet ShawlJust in time for St. Patrick's Day, or a great spring time cover up, this Lucky Springtime Crochet Shawl has a repeated shamrock motif in cool greens and blues. There is a picture tutorial with the crochet pattern to show how the main shamrock and the edging shamrock motifs are made.
- Sapphire Satin Sparkle ShawlYou need to add this Sapphire Satin Sparkle Shawl to your list of items to crochet. Not only is it a beautiful crochet shawl pattern, but it's an easy one too. The cluster stitch is worked in rows making this a great design to flaunt in. This beautiful shawl would make a great addition to any fashionista's wardrobe. The subtle sparkle makes it the perfect item to wear during the holiday season.
- Easy Dreamy ShawlStay warm without sacrificing a bit of style with this Easy Dreamy Shawl. This easy crochet pattern by Red Heart Yarns is the perfect layering piece to pair with any outfit. It's a versatile clothing design that's great to wear to the office or out to dinner.
- Christina Crochet WrapThis wrap is a chevron pattern with a row of double crochet chevron followed by a row of a treble crochet and chain chevron. It is made with a fingering weight yarn, but you can make it with any weight, just use a hook a bit larger than usual for the yarn, and know that changing the yarn weight will change the size.
- Ocean Breeze Crochet WrapYou don't have to be standing on a beach to experience the ocean. Just work up this lovely Ocean Breeze Crochet Wrap for that instant summer feel. This light wrap is just what you need for the summer. While you probably won't need it in the heat of the day, when you go out and you're sitting in a cold restaurant or the cool breeze picks up at night, you'll definitely want a gorgeous wrap to keep you warm.
Multicolor Lacy Crochet Shawl Patterns
- Unique Lace Crochet WrapThis Unique Lace Crochet Wrap is a beautiful crochet pattern to make for women of all ages. It's a great layering piece that can be worn any time of the year. An optional I-cord tie allows you to wear this crochet wrap in many different ways: open and draped around your shoulders or gathered and tied like a shrug.
- Easy Office ShawlThe Easy Office Shawl is a simple crochet pattern that's great for everyday use. This timeless design will work well for the office, as well as running errands around town. Three skeins of Red Heart's Boutique Treasure yarn is used to work up this free crochet shawl pattern, but any color worsted weight yarn can be used to complete this free pattern.
- Magical Multicolored ShawlThis crochet shawl pattern has it all. It's trendy, colorful, and easy to make. This Magical Multicolored Shawl is a great addition to your wardrobe. It can be worn with nearly any outfit, making it the perfect item to wear any time of the year.
- Mini Mochi Flower Garden ShawlThis mini mochi flower garden shawl is one of the most beautiful crochet patterns you will ever see. The different colors and designs are eye-catching and the yarn used is just so pretty.
- Convertible Shell ShawlThis is definitely not your average crochet shawl pattern. The Convertible Shell Shawl is unique because you can wear it a number of different ways. This pretty crochet pattern can be worn as a normal crochet shawl, a poncho, a shrug, or any other way you want.
- Country Sunset ShawlFind your next best look with the Country Sunset Shawl. The purple and pink colors remind me of when you look at the window and the only thing you can think about is how beautiful the sunset looks. Because of it's perfect color scheme, this crochet shawl pattern is just as perfect for any season of the year.
Neutral Crochet Lace Shawl Patterns
- Love Knot Summer ShawlStay warm on chilly summer nights with this fashionable Love Knot Summer Shawl. You're sure to feel like a goddess when you wear this stylish shawl. It is made of bulky yarn, so it's sure to keep you warm.
- Across the Galaxy ShawlSomewhere across the universe, there may be a shawl as pretty as this one--but we haven't seen it. This Across the Galaxy Shawl is the perfect cover-up for any special occasion. The free crochet shawl pattern has a unique design which won't overpower the rest of your ensemble.
- Date Night ShawlThe light and lacy design of this crochet pattern makes it the perfect thing to wear out on the town with that someone special. The Date Night Shawl is an elegant accessory that is perfect for a fancy dinner, an evening at the opera, or a sunset stroll through the park.
- The Crochet Shawl of Your DreamsYou have found The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreams with this free crochet pattern from Premier Yarns. This classic crochet shawl has a lacy pattern but feels warm and cozy like wool. You really can't go wrong with this delightfully comfortable crochet shawl pattern. The edging gets sewn on after the shawl is finished to complete the graceful and traditional look overall. At 56 inches wide, this shawl is perfect for any season and wraps around you in just the right way.
- Elegant and Lacy Floral ShawlAn Elegant and Lacy Floral Shawl like this one is sure to turn heads. It's a beautiful free crochet pattern by Kristin Omdahl and the floral back just really adds to the design.
- Summer ShawlThis Summer Shawl is light enough to keep you cool while covering your shoulders and making you look chic. Try making this simple crochet pattern today. It's a great addition to any woman's summer wardrobe.
- Lacy Hairpin ShawlThis Lacy Hairpin Shawl is made using Red Heart Soft yarn and a lace loom. It's an easy crochet pattern you will want to make for yourself in your favorite color. Because it's simply lacy it would look fabulous as a coverup for special occasions such as prom, weddings, and baptisms.
- Flirty Crochet ShawlThe Flirty Crochet Shawl is simply fantastic. A crochet shawl pattern like this is so versatile that it can be worn in so many ways, including a scarf or turban. Within two to three hours, youll have something lovely for yourself.
- Tandem FlingThe Tandem Fling is a quick, lacy project in a gorgeous aran weight cotton blend for comfort and beauty during those cool spring evenings.
In this amazing eBook you can find 16 great free crochet shawl patterns including a crochet triangle shawl and a summer crochet shawl. You can wear them during the summer or winter, dressed up or dressed down. Whatever you're looking for, we have it, so what are you waiting for? It's time to work up the perfect shawl of your dreams! 16 Crochet Shawl Patterns: DIY Clothing You'll Love
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet