Lady Sybil's Lace Cape Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is my third crochet pattern inspired by the television series Downton Abbey. I have named each design after each of the ladies on the series. This design reminds me of Lady Sybil, as she was so sweet, kind, and thoughtful of others. The pattern is really quite simple and yet classy as well. It is stitched with a large crochet hook to give it the open, lacy effect."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSizes: S, M, L, XL neck measurements = 32, 34, 36, 38 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Knit-Look Infinity Scarf
- Crochet Extra Thick Potholder
- Blue Bear Amigurumi
- Over The Moon Ornament
- Best Darn Needles and Hooks Tubes
- Crochet Candy Corn Plushy Free Pattern
- Crochet Bloodshot Eyeballs Free Pattern
- Orla Top Down Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters