Lady Sybil's Lace Cape Shawl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is my third crochet pattern inspired by the television series Downton Abbey. I have named each design after each of the ladies on the series. This design reminds me of Lady Sybil, as she was so sweet, kind, and thoughtful of others. The pattern is really quite simple and yet classy as well. It is stitched with a large crochet hook to give it the open, lacy effect."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSizes: S, M, L, XL neck measurements = 32, 34, 36, 38 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet