We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Lace Shawlette is a beautiful one skein triangle shawl that is worked top-down from the neck. This easy construction creates a wonderfully wearable shawl that you can either wrap around your neck or just wear over the shoulders. Lace Shawlette is the perfect crochet accessory to showcase your favorite variegated hand-dyed or tonal yarns and can be worked using only one skein of most lace yarns. Although the pattern is written in one size, it could be easily made larger or smaller by adding or omitting pattern repeats."
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeAfter row 8: Wingspan – 23.5cm/9.25”, Center depth - 11cm/4.33”.
Gauge is not crucial for this project. However, changes might result in different yardage requirements and finished size.
Finished SizeOne size: Wingspan – 120cm/47.24”, Center depth - 57cm/22.04”.
- Yarn Malabrigo Lace 50g = 430m (470yds), 100% baby merino wool, 1 skeins. For the shawl sample I used Whales Road colorway.
- Hook size 2.5mm. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge,
- Tapestry needle (to weave and hide yarn ends),
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters