Stripes and Blocks Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
An easy gender neutral scarf, this simple crochet pattern can please anyone. It is perfect for DIY gifts and can even be handed out to sports teams to stay cozy in the winter months. This easy unisex scarf has a unique crochet pattern that can be customized to your prefered colors. This scarf is so easy to make and very affordable. It's practical, fashionable, and a fun family-friendly craft. This pattern is easily interchangable, providing multiple winter accessory ideas.
From the Blogger: "This pattern is perfect for menswear, but it would look lovely in bright rainbows, jewel tones, soft pastels, you name it! It's perfectly unisex and great for sports teams too! An easy repeat makes it a quick project for cozy nights on the couch - and a 3 color repeat means only 6 ends to weave in when you're done!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches in main stitch pattern
- 475 yds Lion Brand Heartland
- US - J, 6.0mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Haylee Hand Towel
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters