Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A Crochet Tube Scarf is awesome to have if you live in cold places because it’s double thick! Not to mention it’s great for using stitches that look better while crocheting in the round like my Butterfly crochet stitch does! I had thought to use my Raspberry crochet stitch, but since the look of the stitch gets made on the back I rethought that idea, because you really don’t want to turn it inside out and stretch it. Because of this reason you want to carry your colors along with you when you make a color change. If you’ve ever done tapestry crochet then you already know how to carry your color with you and change mid row. For this project you will need: HOOK: 6 mm hook or size J hook for the US YARN: I used 5 colors of Worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU Video Tutorials on this pattern can be found on my YouTube channel @meladora1"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeMy scarf measured 5 ½ inches or 14 cms wide and 62 inches or 157 ½ cms in length
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters