We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Teach yourself a new crochet technique with the knit alike scarf! The knit alike scarf uses the Tunisian crochet technique and comes with a detailed video tutorial to help you through the entire project. It's even available for left handed crocheters too! Once you have finished crocheting your knit alike scarf, you may choose to leave it as is and wear it as a straight scarf or you can sew the two ends together to create an infinity or loop scarf."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeYour scarf will measure approximately 6″ wide and approximately 60″ long.
- Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable, Sunrise
- 5.5 mm Tunisian (afghan) hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Beanie
- Trinity Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Super Soft Faux Fur Crochet Scarf With Pockets
- Granny Square Heart Pillow
- Lots Of Love Crochet Heart Beanie
- Aspen Valley Cowl
- Valeria Blanket
- Willow Leg Warmers
- December Square
- Steve The Shroom
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters