We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Tunisian Cuff project is perfect for anyone who would like to learn Tunisian crochet. If you want to get started with Tunisian crochet, check out this jewelry tutorial. This crochet bracelet makes an excellent gift, and it's sure to become one of your favorite cuffs. You don't need a special hook - any hook plus DK weight yarn and a slide clasp are all you need to complete this project. There is also a video tutorial!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6" long and 1 1/2" wide without clasp
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
- Royal Crochet Beaded Necklace with Light Blue and Navy Chain Strands
- Giant Rose Statement Necklace
- No-Crochet Necklace
- 44 Bead Crochet Patterns
- 62 Crochet Jewelry Patterns (Free)
- Mexican Fiesta Earrings
- Sea Pennies Bracelet Tutorial
- Beach Bum Wrap Crochet Bracelet
- Dainty Crochet Ring
- 1 Hour Sands of Time Bracelet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Crunch Stitch/ Even Moss Stitch
- Sunshine Shawl
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters