We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Tunisian Cuff project is perfect for anyone who would like to learn Tunisian crochet. If you want to get started with Tunisian crochet, check out this jewelry tutorial. This crochet bracelet makes an excellent gift, and it's sure to become one of your favorite cuffs. You don't need a special hook - any hook plus DK weight yarn and a slide clasp are all you need to complete this project. There is also a video tutorial!"
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6" long and 1 1/2" wide without clasp
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- Mexican Fiesta Earrings
- 32 Elegant Crochet Earring Patterns
- 62 Crochet Jewelry Patterns (Free)
- Crochet Pearl Drops Necklace
- 44 Bead Crochet Patterns
- Golden Dazzle Crochet Earrings
- Ocean Waves Crochet Bracelet
- Pineapple Pendant Crocheted Necklace
- Antoinette Vintage Statement Necklace
- No-Crochet Necklace
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters