Furls Wooden Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
As a fiber artist, you make a big investment in your yarn. Even if it's just a hobby, yarn expenses add up and you do not want to throw away messy, tangled, and dirty yarn when you could be saving it. Furls Crochet created a yarn bowl to solve your problems. Made from acacia wood, this bowl is a beautiful way to save yourself from wasting yarn and getting frustrated.
You place the yarn in the wooden bowl, feed the strand through the loop, and work up a new project with no stress and no mess. Messy skeins are a thing of the past while using this, and the best part about it is that it's lightweight! My sister loves to steal this from me and take it on road trips. That way, she doesn't have to worry about losing her skein of yarn on the floor of the car or in the mess of bags. This would also be great on a plane; the bowl would fit into your carry on or personal item with no problem, and you have a fun way to pass a few hours.
The best thing about this bowl is that it is gorgeous, making it a cool, non-invasive decoration. If you want to pause a project, but always work in the same room? Don't worry, just place this bowl anywhere in the room for a unique decoration. This bowl is perfect for use anytime, anywhere, and is durable enough to handle it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- Chance to win a Drunk Yarn Kit!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters