Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Superwash Dewy DK Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Superwash Dewy DK Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Expression Fiber Arts is one of the best yarn companies I've had the opportunity to work with. The yarns they produce are mouth watering and make me drool with every new color they come out with. There's no exception when it comes to Superwash Dewy DK yarn.
Dewy DK is a scrumptious, squishy and super soft yarn that you'll love playing around with. Made of 70% superwash merino wool, 20% nylon and 10% silk this will easily become your new favorite to knit and crochet with. There's just a hint of a dewy glow from the silk and with the nylon you'll find the yarn to be strong and long-lasting.
The 4-ply produces round plump yarn so you'll get beautiful, defined stitches. With the dk weight you'll find this yarn is thinner than worsted weight, but thicker than sport weight making it versatile to make an endless amount of items. Because this is such a strong yarn you can machine wash your items, which is perfect for when you need to clean all the baby clothes you end up making. You can literally make anything with this yarn from headbands and hair accessories to sweaters, afghans and so much more. Superwash Dewy DK is super soft and cozy for anyone to wear.
Something to keep in mind is that each skein is hand-created, so no two skeins will be identical, even when ordering from the same dye lot. It is suggested that you alternate skeins every other row when working with more than one skein in a single project, but that can prove to be tedious. With amazing colors like Tulip Farm, Sorbet, Lemon Pucker and Plum Blossom your projects will turn out beautifully no matter how you work them up. There's even a Chakra yarn line that's part of a series of inspired shades for each of the chakras: heart, peace, sacral, solar plexus, third eye, and crown.
Any yarn from Expression Fiber Arts is a high-end fancy yarn that will put a smile on your face. The colors are gorgeous and will simply make your day.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Want to knit? Chance to win the Learn to Knit Kit!
Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Lion Brand Unique Yarn
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Red Heart Reflective Yarn
Chance to win Streamline Crochet Hooks!
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Quick & Chunky Headband
- New York Medley Scarf
- The Heart Lines Shrug
- Hootie Instant Pot Cozy
- Aurora Skies Ribbed Baby Blanket
- Irish Pub Shawl
- The Sting Piper Earwarmer Headband Pattern
- Braided Ashland Beanie
- Crochet Country Coasters
- Spring Me Forward Triangle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet