Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Being someone who loves to crochet, you might find yourself wondering what else you can do with all that extra yarn you have laying around. And who am I kidding? You probably don't have a ton of leftovers because we always have projects in mind when buying the yarn. Any who, Red Heart just came out with the Pom and Tassel Maker and you are going to love it.
When you're looking for something "extra" to decorate your holiday gifts with, adding a pom or tassel can be just the thing. With this Pom and Tassel Maker you can make multiple pompons in just a few minutes. It comes with 3 pieces to create your track and 2 pegs to wrap the yarn around. I'm telling you, anyone can make pompoms with this product. All you have to do is wind the yarn around the pegs as many times as you'd like (I suggest wrapping it many times if you want a fuller pom, otherwise it'll be a bit flimsy). Once you're done wrapping, you tie, cut and trim and you will have plenty of poms to go around.
Not only can you accessorize your gift with poms, but you can also make fun projects like banners, wreaths, and rugs; you can even adorn the top of a hat with one. The tassels are really cute too and can be used to make a colorful mobile for a kid's room, a fun keychain or a book marker. The tassels are just as easy to make as the pom pons and will give you a ton of options on how to use them. The maker comes in pink, orange, red and teal, so you can choose your favorite or gift it to your yarn-loving friend.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Chance to Win Bundle of Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
Lion Brand Amazing Yarn
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
Red Heart Vivid Yarn
Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
Banana Fiber Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rorschach Square
- Primrose Square
- Mock-Race Hangers
- How To Crochet A Bag Step By Step
- Fettucini Cat Dog Pet Bed
- X's Can and Glass Bottle Cozy
- Butterfly Wreath Hanger Cover
- Incrocio Cowl
- Easy Crochet Basket Pattern
- Cute Mini Hearts Crochet Beanie Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet