8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Top 98 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
We've pulled the best of the best just for you at AllFreeCrochet! Here's the amazing collection called the Top 100 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More. There are so many fantastic crochet patterns to choose from depending on what you want to make. There are crochet hat patterns, crochet scarf patterns, crochet cowl patterns, crochet blanket patterns, crochet accessories, crochet for baby, crochet shawl patterns, crochet fingerless gloves, and a bunch of wearable patterns. These popular crochet patterns will not be denied and we know you'll find quite a few that you'll want for your next few crochet projects.
Top 98 Crochet Patterns in 2015
Table of Contents
Crochet Hat Patterns
Crochet Scarf Patterns
Crochet Christmas Patterns
Crochet Cowl Patterns
Crochet Poncho Patterns
Wearable Crochet Patterns
Crochet Shawl Patterns
Crochet Blanket Patterns
Crochet for Baby
Find more easy hat patterns in our collection of 28 Beginner Crochet Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
It's importing to keep you head warm when the weather gets chilly, which is why these crochet hats patterns are so popular! Some of them are for warmth and others are simply chic to wear out and about. There are slouchy beanies, cloche hats, and many other kinds in this extensive list.
- Easy Slouchy Beanie
- Newborn Crochet Hat
- Frozen Snowman Hat
- 1920s Cloche Crochet Hat
- Ice Queen Cap
- Which Stitch is Which Hat
- Husband Hat
- Kate Middleton Cloche Hat
- Basic Crochet Beanie
- Kids Earflap Hat
- Cozy Snowman Hat
- 30-Minute Beanie
- Frosty Earflap Hat
- Universal Slouchy Hat
- Fall For Me Spiral Hat
- Baby Elephant Crochet Hat
- Phannie Beret
- Mickey and Minnie Crochet Hats
- Green and Blue Boy Striped Hat
Crochet scarf patterns are the best for cold weather when you want to bundle up to go anywhere. You can wear them in so many ways and they come in all sorts of designs and colors. You can make your very own special crochet scarf out of one of these crochet patterns.
- Classic Infinity Scarf
- Majestic Hooded Scarf
- 90 Minute Scarf
- Hooded Infinity Scarf
- Chunky Stylish Infinity Scarf Pattern
- Amazing Grace Crochet Scarf
- Lacy Pumpkin Scarf
- Personalized Temperature Scarf
- Big Blue Crochet Scarf
- Amazing Grace Hooded Scarf
There's nothing like snow-themed crochet patterns to get you into the holiday spirit! We've got snowmen and snowflakes galore in this list. These crochet Christmas patterns can be decorations and gifts, so you have to choose what purpose they serve in your celebrations.
- Olaf the Snowman Crochet Pattern
- 30 Minute Snowflake
- Irish Snowflake
- Goofy Frozen Snowman
- Frosty the Crocheted Snowman
- Cute Crochet Frosty
- Amigurumi Snowman Toy
- Beginner Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Crocheted Snow Swirls
- Darling Doily Snowman
- Gingerbread Crochet Ornaments
- Roses in the Snow Ornament
Crochet cowl patterns are sometimes easier than a scarf to simply throw on around your neck. If you're in a hurry, you don't have to worry about tying it right or coming undone. Crochet cowls are super easy to make and these ones are simply stunning when it comes to fashion sense.
Crochet poncho patterns have been extremely popular this year in the crochet world as well as the fashion world. They are so versatile and can go under and over other clothing. Whether you like a solid colored poncho or one with a fun design, you'll definitely marvel over the great crochet patterns in this list.
- Cozy Cowl Poncho
- Easy Peasy Poncho
- Ice Crystals Poncho
- Effortlessly Chic Poncho
- Oversized Lean Poncho
- Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho
- Queen Elizabeth Poncho
- Thick and Neutral Poncho
We've got everything you need to wear right here! There are crochet slippers, crochet fingerless gloves, crochet tops and sweaters among other things. You won't be able to choose just one of these brilliant crochet patterns.
- Cloud 9 Slippers
- Sixty Minute Slippers
- Curvy Girl Crochet Cardigan
- Totally Warm Crochet Jacket Pattern
- Stylish Fall Fingerless Gloves
- Lightning Fast Fingerless Mitts
- Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers
- Basic Crocheted Socks
- 60 Minute Mary Jane Slippers
- Hooded Crochet Vest
- Flattering Seamless Tunic
- Crochet Hooded Sweatshirt
- Crochet House Shoes
- Reading Room Crochet Sweater
Wrap yourself up in one of these beautiful crochet shawl patterns. Whether you're feeling like a princess, a little under the weather, lazy, or just a little chilly, these crochet patterns will be just what you need.
- A One Skein Wrap
- Princess Diana Crochet Shawl
- Comfort Crochet Shawl
- Lazy Weekend Crochet Shawl
- Irish Crochet Shawl
We know you love crochet blanket patterns. What crocheter doesn't? Most of these crochet patterns are extremely easy and fast to make, which is why they're so popular. Stripes and ripple patterns are favorited heavily in this list.
- World's Easiest Afghan
- Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- Zig Zag Classic Ripple Afghan
- Quick and Easy Jeweled Afghan
- Addicted to Chevron Afghan
We've got everything you need for baby: baby blanket crochet patterns and even crochet baby booties. All the cuteness in the world cannot compare to everything on this list. You'll definitely need to pick something to crochet for your next baby shower.
- Addicting Crochet Baby Blanket
- Calming Crochet Baby Blanket
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Baby Ripple
- Sea Blue Baby Afghan
- Infant Ugg Boots
- Converse Tennis Shoes
- Beginner Baby Bootie
- Huggable Teddy Toy
Accessorizing is key even on a daily basis. You have some crochet accessories to choose from, plus a lovely crocodile stitch flower that you could add as an embellishment to any accessory you want. You'll be stylin', we promise!
- Comfy Cozy Headband
- Two Hour Bootcuffs
- Criss-Cross Crochet Headband
- Beginner Mitts for All
- Munchkin Leg Warmers
- Two-Hour Crocodile Stitch Flower
Can't get enough Christmas crochet patterns? Check out our free eBook, Secret Santa Gifts: 13 Gifts to Crochet.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet