We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Cap-ulet beanie is a v-stitch hat made to use the leftover yarn from the recent update of the Juliette continuous shawl. So now with just one cake of yarn you can have a stunning set to fancy up your get-up. You can also make more with other stash yarn. Make a whole set for the family! These hats are super cute and fun to customize with bows, flowers, or other embellishments. The sample in the pictures has a loom flower."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts x 9 rows = 4” [10 cm] in double crochet
Finished SizeToddler (Child, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters