We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Mitis hat crochet pattern is a warm & lovely hat that is just perfect for winter. It’s originally designed with warm wool yarn. It stitches up quickly because the stitch pattern repeats. Choose your favorite color & you’ll have a hat that fits your style. The crochet Mitis Hat is definitely a great Chrismas gift idea. I especially think it’s a great gift because of how delicate the stitches look. The pattern has multiple sizes, so you can gift it to anyone from size 12 months up to adult man. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with stitch combination crocheted in rows:
19 stitches & 20 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size12-18 months (18-24 months) 2-5 years (child) teen (woman) man
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Hacky Sack
- Easy Blanket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Happy Camper Crochet Pillow Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters