We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Calida hat is the perfect quick crochet beanie. It’s made with 100 % wool yarn and is super comfy and warm. The Calida Hat crochet pattern is a pattern for a warm winter hat. This beanie pattern has a huge size range from 12 months to adult size. Put this to use & keep yourself warm throughout fall & winter season. Take this hat on for a walk, or to go skiing or snowboarding. Give it your own look with your choice of color."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with stitch pattern crocheted in rows:
9 stitches & 8 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size12-18 months (18-24 months) 2-5 years (child) teen (woman) man
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Hacky Sack
- Easy Blanket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- Happy Camper Crochet Pillow Cover
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters