Never Ending Granny Afghans: 8 Crochet Patterns with Diagrams & Video Tutorials
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Use corner to corner crochet to make a large tiger afghan square using the graph provided. The graph can also be used to make a regular single crochet graphghan as well. If working the square in corner to corner crochet, using an I hook and worsted weight yarn, the square comes out to almost 18 inches! Use chunky yarn and each square can make a great baby blanket!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- J hook (CloverUSA Amour Hooks*)
- Michaels Loops and Threads Impeccables in Aqua (2 skeins)
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice in Terracotta, Fisherman, Black
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pizza Pie Crochet Granny Square
- Citrus Smoothie Throw
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- Petal Pops Blanket
- Makin' Squares Blanket
- Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan
- Floral Kaleidoscope Crochet Square
- So Serene Granny Square
- Tranquil Garden Afghan Square
- Fun and Easy Lace Crochet Flower Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet