We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This solid, 12” square looks great in multiple colors, or in all one color. Back and forth, crossed post stitches form a lattice-like texture in the center, which is set off by a simple border. The back has a unique texture of its own, formed by the stitches that are skipped behind the post stitches.This is a more difficult pattern, with several advanced techniques. However, there are a lot of pictures for the more difficult parts, and links to tutorials for all of the advanced techniques used. Not the best pattern for a beginner, but could be a great pattern for an intermediate crocheter looking to learn new techniques."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeFirst 4 rounds should measure 4" square.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Aztec Striped Granny Square
- So Serene Granny Square
- Angel Heart Granny Square
- Fun and Easy Lace Crochet Flower Pattern
- Seashell Granny Square Pattern
- Sunflower Granny Square
- Solstice Sun Granny Square Pattern
- Pretty and Playful Sheep Granny Square
- Rainbow Burst Reversible Granny Square
- Colorful Autumn Granny Afghan
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet