Sea Shells Wrist Warmers for Mom
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mom is going to love these beautiful shell stitch wrist warmers this mothers day! With only 110 yards of yarn and 3 or 4 hours, you can crochet a beautiful pair of crochet wrist warmers for mom. I have found these fingerless wrist warmers the perfect comfort for the chilly air on arthritic hands and wrists. The pattern allows for yarn substitution, so your limited only by your creativity! Not familiar with the shell stitch? That's okay, there's a video tutorial to walk you through it!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 sts x 6 rows = 2" worked in shell stitch pattern.
Finished SizeYour finished crochet wrist warmer will measure approximately 6″ long and 4″ wide when laying flat. It is suitable for a woman’s small/medium or teen.
- Patons Classic Wool Worsted
- 4 mm Crochet Hook
- Darning Needle
- 3-4 hours of crochet time
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Puff Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Sunrise Jute Mat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters