Augustine Chunky Blanket Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This blue color reminded me so much of the rich tropical ocean, that it inspired me to do an open crochet variation of "shells" throw. And I am in LOVE with how it came out! Simplistic in design this throw blanket will work up very fast for you. And the breathability from the spaces make it just the right amount of cozy without being smothered in wool. Not that being smothered in wool is a bad thing :-) "
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet