Preemie/Newborn Pig Hat
By: Brie Carr from creamofthecropcrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Preemie/Newborn Pig Hats pattern is so adorable! Whip several of these up fast! Get your worsted weight yarn and a G crochet hook ready. Sizes Included: 1-3 lb: 8.5-9" circumference, 3.5-4" length 3-5 lb: 11-11.5" circumference, 4-5" length 6-8 lb: 12-12.5" circumference, 5-6" length 9-11 lb (Newborn): 13-14" circumference, 6-6.5" length Materials: Extra soft worsted weight yarn We recommend Lion Brand, Vanna's Choice. Light Pink: Dusty Rose Dark Pink: Rose White Black 1-3 lb: ~ 17 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons 3-5 lb: ~34 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons 6-8 lb: ~43 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons 9-11 lb (Newborn): ~51 yards of yarn for hat only, not for add-ons G-6 (4.00mm) crochet hook 2 small black buttons for eyes Fabric scissors Yarn needle, to weave ends Gauge 3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1""
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 dc stitches x 2 rows is 1"
Finished Size1-3 lb: 8.5-9" circumference, 3.5-4" length, 3-5 lb: 11-11.5" circumference, 4-5" length, 6-8 lb: 12-12.5" circumference, 5-6" length, 9-11 lb (Newborn): 13-14" circumference, 6-6.5" length
- Worsted weight yarn
- G crochet hook
- 2 small black buttons
- Fabric scissors
- Yarn needle, to weave ends
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet