We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This doily is one of my first designs. I wanted to create an easy to crochet decorative item with a geometric theme. This crochet doily pattern is great for beginners, but experienced crocheters will also enjoy making it! The pattern uses a fingering weight 100% cotton yarn with a 3 mm crochet hook. This geometric doily will be perfect as a table center piece or a tea pot holder. So choose your favorite color and add a beautiful item for your home! "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size17” (44 cm) diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters