Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Dress Up Your Table with this beautiful Round Textured Flower Tablemat. This will definitely enhance the look of your table setting.You can personalise this table mat by using contrasting colors or by changing the colors according to the season.These would also make perfect gifts for your loved one. Texture always stands out in any crochet project.I have used Popcorn, Double Crochet Cluster and Front Post Stitches to give the textured look.You can also make them into rugs. Use a thicker yarn and a larger hook size to turn them into rugs. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Yarn 3mm Crochet Hook Size:-12 inches The size may differ according to the yarn you use. Use a thicker yarn to make it in bigger size."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters