Cuffed Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet baby bootie patterns are some of the most popular handmade patterns. These crochet baby booties will keep a little one's feet nice and cozy! Perfect for a baby gift! And, this is a great beginner crochet project! This pattern is written in American terminology. The pattern includes clear step-by-step instructions with pictures to make these booties in 4 sizes.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Knit-Look Infinity Scarf
- Crochet Extra Thick Potholder
- Blue Bear Amigurumi
- Over The Moon Ornament
- Best Darn Needles and Hooks Tubes
- Crochet Candy Corn Plushy Free Pattern
- Crochet Bloodshot Eyeballs Free Pattern
- Orla Top Down Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters