Cuffed Baby Booties
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet baby bootie patterns are some of the most popular handmade patterns. These crochet baby booties will keep a little one's feet nice and cozy! Perfect for a baby gift! And, this is a great beginner crochet project! This pattern is written in American terminology. The pattern includes clear step-by-step instructions with pictures to make these booties in 4 sizes.
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook, F/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- Two-Color Baby Booties
- Sweet Pea Diaper Cover
- Quick Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easy Beginners Crochet Baby Blanket
- Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket
- Mystic Mermaid Cocoon
- Crochet Baby Dress Free Pattern
- How To Crochet The Linen Stitch Baby Blanket
- 30 Minute Newborn Beanie Hat
- Easy Peasy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters