We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Whether you need to fend off the cold weather or just need an adorable accessory, the Warm and Chunky Cowl is going to become a favorite free crochet pattern. Worked up in a chunky yarn, you won't believe how quickly this cowl is finished. Make it in a solid color or alternate colors like the original. Because this crochet cowl pattern works up so quickly, you could even make one for a last minute gift for a friend, too.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you want to make a gift for a baby shower, but you're a beginner at crochet, then we have the perfect crochet pattern for you the… Continue reading: "Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Evervideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet