We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Whether you need to fend off the cold weather or just need an adorable accessory, the Warm and Chunky Cowl is going to become a favorite free crochet pattern. Worked up in a chunky yarn, you won't believe how quickly this cowl is finished. Make it in a solid color or alternate colors like the original. Because this crochet cowl pattern works up so quickly, you could even make one for a last minute gift for a friend, too.
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Flaunt your love of all things autumn with the Fall For Me Spiral Hat. This adorable crochet hat pattern is cozy and colorful. To get… Continue reading: "Fall For Me Spiral Hatvideocam"
30 Minute Comfy Cowl
Crochet Beginner One Hour Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
20 Minute Cowl
Under an Hour Cowl
Color Changing Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
Be So Bold Crochet Mobius
Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet