We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This Rustic Fall Crochet Cowl will be your favorite even through all the seasons. You'll be thrown a ton of compliments on it because of the suede tassels, so don't be surprised by that. We love it even more because you can be just a beginner and be able to crochet this scarf. Because it uses a large hook, it'll also work up very quick. It won't take too much effort or time to get a timeless warm scarf out of this crochet pattern. You'll be sporting this chic fall look in no time!
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Hook: Size S
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Bodega Bag
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Lips Appliqué
- Easy Tunisian Valentine's Mug Cozy
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 20+ Free Crochet Mitten Patterns
- Crochet Pouch Facial Scrubby
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters