We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Are you a beginner crocheter looking for an easy, quick crochet pattern? Well, this one hour crochet cowl should do the trick. This easy and beautiful scarf is so useful, and the thick texture provides high-quality comfort. With a DIY spring colored scarf added to your wardrobe, it is easy to mix and match it with every season and clothing item. This simple crochet scarf is the missing piece in your winter wardrobe and could even be used as a holiday gift. Everyone deserves to own such a reliant scarf that is easily customizable. Because you can add in your favorite colors or create a unique pattern, this project allows room for creativity.
From the Blogger: "This is a beginner, easy, one hour, one skein plum cowl! It is perfect to add some spring color to your winter wardrobe."
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
This pattern uses a Size S crochet hook.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Arm Warmers
- Farmhouse Pumpkins
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- Alice Sideways Shawl
- Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Rua Shawl
- Crochet Heart Frog Applique
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters