We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cozying up to a fire in fall weather is a perfect evening in. When you decide to make that a bonfire, however, you can't always count on being warm outdoors. Work up a Hearthside Crochet Cowl to keep you extra toasty in the evenings. The colors of this scarf will mesh with anything from your fall wardrobe, and the chevron crochet pattern is a simple way to add the trend into your scarf collection.
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet