We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Brighten up a dreary day with this fun chunky cowl! Perfect for last minute gifts as it can be worked up in as little as two hours. The piece is worked flat, back and forth in rows and then whip stitched together to form an infinity scarf."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size7 inches by 38 inches long (laying flat)
- 1 skein Bernat Collegiate Chunky Yarn in Gold (1 skein is 431 yards)
- Size 9.0mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chilly Nights Hooded Cowl
1/2 Skein Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Bold & Beautiful Twisted Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet