Candy Stocking Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Have you ever seen a cute ornament crochet pattern like this Candy Stocking Ornament? A simple granny hexagon is the basis of this pattern, which helps it keep its tiny little shape. Tuck in a piece of candy inside of this stocking ornament and hang it on the tree for a different kind of fun. Hide them around the house for your kids to find on Christmas morning for even more presents and fun.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this great pattern and others in our 59 Crochet Christmas Decorations and Crochet Wreaths collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters