We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cassandra Bolton was taught to crochet and knit by her Nan and Mum over 20 years ago when she was a child, and it's something she has done as a hobby ever since. Cassandra now has a son of her own and whilst on maternity leave with him, she opened her first online shop. As that has developed over the last 2 years, she has expanded to now writing her own crochet blog at www.beyondthesquare.co.uk, sharing her designs and helping promote other crochet designers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet