This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"On the 1st of March it is St Davids day the Patron Saint of Wales! I feel he always gets a little over shadowed by good old St Patrick whose day is two weeks later. So to celebrate my Welsh heritage I decided to create a little Daffodil pattern, the national flower of Wales, for you all to enjoy! Use it in bunting, as an appliqué, in the middle of a granny square or how ever you like."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- yellow DK cotton
- orange DK cotton
- Green DK cotton
Read NextForever Fabulous Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Everyone needs at least one slouchy beanie in their lives. This Lazy daisy Slouchy beanie might just be the one!" Continue reading: "Lazy Daisy Slouchy Beanievideocam"
- Forever Fabulous Flowers
- The 5 Minute Flower
- Easy Rosette Flower
- Bouquet of Carnations
- Delicate Crochet Chrysanthemum
- Easy Crochet Rose Flower Embellishment
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Floating Crochet Flower
- Blooming Blue Crochet Flower Pattern
- 45 Free Easy Sunflower Crochet Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Lacy Shell Stitch Scarf
- Elmore Ring Bag
- How To Crochet Textured Shell Blanket
- New Born Baby Jumpsuit
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters