14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Kreinik is a family thread company that began in 1971. Today we offer crocheters high quality metallic, silk, and reflective yarns for creating unique designs. Kreinik’s 200+ colors include glow-in-the-dark, vintage, holographic, metal, antiqued, solid, pastel, and variegated shades, so there is a color to match every project and mood. These fibers add that extra touch that makes crocheted jewelry, trims, and accessories stand out with more visual interest, special effects, and excitement. Visit the Kreinik web site for how-to videos, thread color charts, hundreds of free projects, and links for buying.
- Kreinik Blending Filament is a super-fine, carry-along thread for adding a subtle metallic shimmer.It is soft and comes in 100+ colors.
- Kreinik Braids are fine and strong, ideal for bead crochet, jewelry, trims, and other highlights. Available in a variety of weights and 200+ colors.
- Kreinik Ombre is the softest metallic, with a gorgeous variegated look. Fingering weight, 13 colors.
- Kreinik Silk Threads are the go-to yarn for creating heirloom designs. Lace-weight, available in 175+ colors.
- Kreinik Reflective Yarn is a fingering weight, carry-along fiber to add light-reflecting properties to sweaters, hats, scarves, dog sweaters, wristlets, etc
Kreinik on Facebook
Kreinik on Twitter
Kreinik on YouTube
Kreinik on Flickr
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochet:
Projects on AllFreeCrochet:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet