Bare Classic Market Bag
By: Kristin Omdahl from kristinomdahl.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The classic market bag - seamless, in the round, and with only one ball of yarn. Be So Bare Yarn is 100% organic cotton, completely made in the USA. The addition of slipped stitches around the top edge and straps ensures sturdy and long lasting durability. The decorative picots in the classic mesh pattern adds a touch of romantic whimsy to this otherwise super functional and environmentally responsible project. Make you you watch the step by step tutorial video for additional help!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 sts / 2 rows = 1" in double crochet
Finished Size15" wide x 17" tall, 9" handle drop (UNSTRETCHED) NOTE: the nature of this mesh fabric has a lot of stretch to it. You will be amazed at how much you could fit into this bag!
- Be So Bare Yarn (1 ball)
- G/6 (4mm) crochet hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets