Love Knot Market Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Craft your way to sustainable living with this reusable crochet market bag. This sturdy market bag is roomy enough for grocery shopping, trips to the beach, or, of course, yarn! Use a cotton yarn for maximum durability :-) This market bag is crocheted using the Love Knot (also known as Solomon’s Knot or the Lover’s Knot), and don't worry if this is a new stitch for you - the pattern includes a full photo and video tutorial."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 SK (Solomon’s Knot) sts x 6 rows = 4” x 4“ / 10cm x 10cm
Finished SizeWidth: 19” / 48 cm Height: 15” / 33 cm Straps (end-to-end): 21” / 54 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters