8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Harbor Bay Beach Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This super classy swim cover is perfect for busy days at the beach, or for wearing around the summer pool. There’s beauty in simplicity, and you’ll find that this pattern is actually quite simple….it just looks complex! The wrap style really adds a touch of elegance while ensuring functionality….everything stays in place while wearing this swim cover! You can’t go wrong whether you’re a busy mom chasing around kiddos, or just want to add a touch of modesty to your swimsuit. This free swim cover up pattern comes in both knit and crochet and features fingering (2) weight yarn. Sizes range from Adult Small through Adult XL."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 sts & 8 rows = 4 inches in Double Crochet
Finished SizeSmall, Medium, Large, and XL
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet