Spring Squares Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your hair out of your eyes in a fun and stylish way when you create this crochet headband!
From the blogger: "Got any cross stitch floss laying around from old projects? Put it to great use in this easy and quick Spring Squares Headband. If you don't have any at home, they are cheap and easy to find at any craft store. This pattern uses the classic granny square to create a chic accessory. You will get lots of compliments on your new headband. Make them in a bunch of colors for all of your friends and family."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeEach square is about 1.5 inches
Finished SizeOne size that is adjustable
- Lace yarn (blogger used DMC floss in Color 797 Blue, Color 3746 Purple, and Color 210 Lavender)
- Size 3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters