Spring Squares Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Keep your hair out of your eyes in a fun and stylish way when you create this crochet headband!
From the blogger: "Got any cross stitch floss laying around from old projects? Put it to great use in this easy and quick Spring Squares Headband. If you don't have any at home, they are cheap and easy to find at any craft store. This pattern uses the classic granny square to create a chic accessory. You will get lots of compliments on your new headband. Make them in a bunch of colors for all of your friends and family."
Crochet Hook3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeEach square is about 1.5 inches
Finished SizeOne size that is adjustable
- Lace yarn (blogger used DMC floss in Color 797 Blue, Color 3746 Purple, and Color 210 Lavender)
- Size 3 or 2.1 mm hook (steel)
- Yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets