This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This simple and beautiful chevron headband works up easily and quickly. Mix and match colors to make this headband for everyday wear, or a special occasion. The pattern includes instructions for toddler and adult sizes, but it's very simple to customize as well."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
- E Hook
- Two colors of Fingering Weight Yarn
- 4" Fold Over Elastic
- Needle and Thread
Read Next3 Minute Crochet Butterfly Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 3 Minute Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- Jade Sun Hat: Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern In Four Sizes
- African Violets Bracelet
- Butterfly Wings Bucket Bag
- My Brother’s Beanie
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Free Spirit Barefoot Sandals
- 70+ Crochet Headband Patterns
- Simply Scrappy Water Bottle Holder
- Heart's Desire Headband
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Reversible Whale - Flippy Friends
- Hana's Crochet Flower Garland
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters