Spring Rhapsody Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Spring Rhapsody Blanket is a stitch sampler style blanket with many spring themed stitches throughout the blanket! Featuring 2 brand new stitches - the Cherry Blossom & Magnolia Flower Stitches! Photo & Video tutorials provided for all the stitches. Blanket is a scrappy happy blanket intended to bust your stash of scrap yarn. Pattern as written is for a lap size throw but instructions are provided to resize up to King. So much fun - this blanket will be treasured for years to come!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters