Princess Dress Blanket
By: Melody Rogers from melodys-makings.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful Dress Blanket was designed with your Little Princess in mind. Make it to match her favorite princess movie, or just use her favorite colors. She’s sure to adore this fun and fancy blanket either way! This Dress Blanket Pattern comes in either a knit or a crochet version. They’re circular style so they can be used as blankets while girls are small, and dress up clothes when they get a little bigger. The girls who came over to model these blankets for me (ages 9&11) loved using them both ways! This free dress blanket pattern features worsted (4) weight yarn (I used Knit Picks Brava Worsted) and size 6.0mm (J/10) crochet hook for the crochet version or size 5.5mm (US9) circular knitting needles."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts and 8 rows = 2 inches in Single Crochet
Finished SizeToddler, Child Small, Child Large
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet