Amelia Triangle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This month for the Scarf of the Month Club 2019 Pattern Collection I have designed a pretty triangle scarf for you to crochet. This scarf is crocheted using the seed stitch and is worked back and forth in rows. The tassels (if you choose to make them) will add an additional 8 inches in total length to the scarf. Triangle scarves are becoming one of my favorites because they allow me to have the coverage I need at the neckline (upper chest) without a lot of bulk (and weight) behind my neck where my coat and hood sit. There is a matching hat pattern that goes with this pretty triangle scarf. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2.3 stitches and 5 rows = 1 inch
in seed stitch
Finished Size58 inches X 13.5 inches (not including tassels)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet